Father of 2, I am an eternal learner with many interests: science, technology, arts, culinary innovation… I also read a lot of newspapers and many articles on the web….!
I love to share with my kids, my family and friends what I am learning….For years, I wanted to create a blog but never had a chance to start… With the 2020 pandemic, I had the time to seek inspiration or help via readings online… I finally decided to write about my passions, my thoughts, and curious wonderings about our world. This is how The Curious Thinker started in January 2021. One month after, I decided to rebrand it and rethink about social media strategy and this is how on February 14, 2021 the idea of ThinkerSquid came up where I want to learn and share with others around 6 main themes: Arts, Science, Society, Culinary, Travel and Digital.
Take some time to explore the site and feel free to reach out if you would like to collaborate on a project together.
What do I do for work?
- 2o+ years of success driving initiatives aligned with organizations’ goals generating cost savings & improved customer satisfaction
- Strong people leader with broad experience in product management, consulting / project management.
- Expert in Customer Relationship Management And Customer Service and Operations in diverse industries (Sales Operations and Sales effectiveness, Marketing Automations, Analytics tools, Content management)
- Able to manage cross-functional teams, known for high-quality deliverables that meet/exceed timeline & budgetary targets.
- Leverage technical, business & financial acumen to communicate effectively with executives and their respective teams.
Product Management / Product Design / Product Development & Engineering / Product Vision and StrategyStrategic Planning and Budgeting / Digital Transformation/ Design Thinking / Discovery/ Delivery / OKRs / Outcome Based Roadmap
Project Management, Waterfall/Agile
Global Leadership & Team building, coaching and mentoring / Cross-Team Collaboration
SaaS / E-commerce and Digital Payments / CRM (Sales, Marketing, Service) & Analytics / Content & Knowledge Management / Customer Service and Support.
Global Training & Support
Lecturer in Business Schools
Consultant – British Telecom/KPMG Consulting – Paris, France
(2000 – 2005)
2000 is the year where I left my path to PhD in Biology to start a new adventure during the “Internet Bubble” by joining Syntegra, a sub company belonging to British Telecom. One year later, the company acquired KPMG Consulting and this is when I started to learn consulting techniques and methodologies while working with tenured colleagues. Some of great customers: CHANEL, L’Oréal.
Research Assistant – Inserm U268 – Villejuif, France
Graduated in Biochemistry in 1998 and Immunology in 2000 with the objective to continue a career in medical research. Worked in 2 laboratories: in France and in the Netherlands. Published 2 scientific articles… but then..
Last Instagram posts